...with my new sewing machine!
I never liked my 1st sewing machine I purchased (Lucas talked me into it). I called Nuttalls and they said I could bring my machine in and trade it in for the one I wanted I would just have to pay the difference. So I have been selling stuff I don't use on KSL to pay for the difference. This is the machine I originally wanted and since it went on sale I figured it would be the best time to upgrade(it didn't cost very much to upgrade it). I LOVE this machine, my old machine was really basic and only had a few stitches and no features. This machine has a ton of stitches and it does the coolest stuff, plus it is super quite compared to my old machine.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

9 comments:
cool. I love my machine as well. I think Brother bought out Janome, because parts of your machine look similar to mine. I like Nuttall's.
awesome! i am so glad you got this!you should use your awesome new skills and make me some pillows :)
Wahoo!! I wish I was as crafty as you.
Plus it's pink! Way cute :)
I just LOVE accent pillows!!! [hint, hint!] Remember all the cool blankets your mom used to make? Maybe we could call you the 'pillow' lady!:] Have tons of fun. I wish I'd get back to my furniture re-finishing. I used to really enjoy that!!
Nice. I was thinking we should take a sewing class at the Fabric Center on 90th south and Redwood.
That's awesome!!! Now I will just send my sewing projects up your way:)
I have to say I'm totally jealous...I want a sewing machine...it gets old borrowing my mom's and lugging it back and forth from St. George...but that's what you do when you are poor like me. :)
Wow...I need to head up there and get some lessons from you. I am just soooo not crafty enough!
Post a Comment