One of Legacy's 1st words was Shellie not momma, and oh man did it bug me. I told her doctor once that she says Shellie instead of mom to get my attention and my response is usually: "I am not going to answer if you are going to call me Shellie".
His response was: "By you saying you are not going to answer her, you are answering her".
So I felt lame, she still says it except now she says:
Shellie and Momma so I guess that is progress.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

7 comments:
Ok what if you have Lucas start calling you Momma, maybe Legz will follow his lead?
Lol she she's everyone else calling you Shellie so she thinks it's alright too. She's a doll Shellie. I love the new post :)
Chin-up sweetheart, at least she doesn't call you Shadie. However, I could teach her to, if you'd like, 'Shadie Michelle. Love ya darling!
That makes me feel better knowing someone else's kid calls them by their name. Ellie called me Mary for so long, now it's about 1/2 Mary & 1/2 Mommy. Like you said, it's progress.
That's so funny about the doctor! How fun she is starting to talk. I keep waiting for Trace's first word to be S*** because Klint and Summer say it quite a bit...and they will probably hate that I am blogging this.
That is too funny. The way she says your name is cute. I'm sure she will call you Momma more when she is older.
That is so cute, and yes she learned it from her dad.
Post a Comment