4/10/09

So much for Craft Night!

Today me and Legz got off work early so I decided that me and her should make a "Spring" wreath. I let her pick out the flowers I got to pick out the paint and the stickers. We had fun making it, I love doing crafts with her. Well when I was putting the wreath together it was so quite and I went looking for Legz. Here she is and it is 6:30 Friday night, I guess I wore her out with our craft (She is so sweet). Now what do I do?

5 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

What a sweet picture. Is she still wore out from last night? You just need your baby sitter again tonight.

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is so cute. She looks so peaceful.

Anisa said...

So you shafted me and made a wreath without me? I was wondering what I was going to do when Easter was over and I don't have a May or Spring wreath.

We're trying to get our kids to go to bed early, but no such luck.

Lib-Dawg said...

That picture of Legacy looks so comfortable, it's making me tired! Cute wreath!

nateandcj said...

Fun project. Her bedding is way cute!!! I love it!