4/18/09

I love Running!

Me and Libby ran the Salt Lake Half again today! It was fun, I must be in better shape than I was last year cause I didn't even need a nap! Still took 2 hours but hey I ran the entire way I think I walked a total of five minutes! If Libby doesn't want to do the half again next year then I will be running the Salt Lake Marathon (Lucas thinks I need to start running more marathons, since I am going to be a personal trainer not sure why?)! I did pass up one of the Biggest Looser guys that we met yesterday - Poor guy I kept Hearing "Whooa we were rooting for you", How many times a day do you think he hears that?

5 comments:

ClistyB said...

sucks that the shirts were kinda cheap this year, huh?

Mary said...

Yea! Your awesome!!! Maybe I'll do the marathon with you next year...we'll see how Ogden goes. That's amazing that you ran the whole way, so good:)

Anisa said...

That really is amazing! I'm just trying to work up to 3 miles. I don't know how you can do a 1/2 marathon! Good job!!!

nateandcj said...

Good job!!! I wish that I could do that!

Lib-Dawg said...

Shellie - I want to do it again, but I don't know. I think that i will? I'm so bad, I haven't even posted that we ran....Glad that you did though. P.S. I haven't heard from the "blind" date - is that bad?