BTW - The yellow one is for Legz to take to day care and my office, she loves it so far.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
I think they turned out cute! Sewing takes a lot of practice and patience. You wouldn't believe how many times I have to unpick stuff every time I sew.
They look good in the picture, and I'm sure they will work just fine. Grandma says to keep practicing.
They look fine! Nobody really can see the inside stitching unless they look. My first pillow case was kind of crazy - it takes time. Sew give it time.
Good job, sweetie! Take my word for it, you DON'T want to make a crib sheet. Tried that when I was a 'bit' younger than you. It just may be what 'turned me off' sewing for LIFE! Love ya! By the by, Kaylah is a doll!!!
They look good. It takes a lot of practice to sew well. I always had Aunt Debbie to help me until I took a class in college. It's fun once you get the hang of it!
Post a Comment