As you may or may not know, my daughter is picky little girl. Here is a funny story about this bright pink car seat...
The other day we knew we needed an additional car seat, because there will be days he will have to pick her up and can't come to my office to get the car seat. When we went to pick a car seat Legacy was pretty stubborn about this color. This is what she wanted, so we decided that he would take the black one for his truck and I would take this blinding pink one in my car. She cracks me up so much when we go shopping she wants what she wants...
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

2 comments:
Love it!! You gotta love little girls who know what they want and know just how to get it!
I don't know how I missed that post. I'm all for the neutral car seats.
Post a Comment