3/2/09

I survived!

Today was legacy's first day of Day Care... Well lets just say this morning as we were leaving I had tears in my eyes cause I knew I was going to miss her. When I went to drop her off she was skipping inside the home waving goodbye to me(I kept thinking to myself why are you so excited). I of course was trying not to cry as I was talking to Charlee (she is the one who watches her), she says to me "its ok to have a hard time, its the first day". Well I missed her, Lucas got to pick her up since I was a little late (I was so upset I really wanted to pick her up). But sounds like she had a great time...

6 comments:

wendypepper said...

Been loving your posts. Sorry I haven't had much time on the computer so I haven't told you how much I'm enjoying them. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Twiddle Thumbs said...

It's always harder for you than it is for her. She;ll be fine and have fun!

Logan and Sydney said...

You really should be glad that she doens't cry. Imagine how much harder it would be to leave her is she was bawling her guts out.

nateandcj said...

Way to go, I am proud of you :)

Mary said...

Oh, that's so sweet. It's so good that Legacy did so well. Ellie & I both cried for about a week when I started taking her to daycare.

Lib-Dawg said...

I have heard it's hard the first time - for the mom. Glad that she is happy and excited because as Sydney said, it would be a lot harder if she cried when you drop her off.