2/24/09

Yes, Finally!

There is nothing better than watching Lucas work on his motorcycle! He is getting his bike ready to ride, because the weather has been so nice up here. LOVE IT, not to mention Legacy goes crazy when she sees this bike. She could ride it all day with her daddy!

6 comments:

Mary said...

How fun! Having a motorcycle would be ons of fun.

wendypepper said...

When I saw the picture, I thought 'dirt bike' but from what you said, I think not. I feel for you. Dennis has been crying for a MONTH 'cuz it's too cold to ride HIS bike. Won't it be wonderful when we can just 'let them loose?'

Anisa said...

I was just thinking today... it's about time Ryan starts riding his motorcycle to work.

Ron and Debbie said...

Yea! I blew the cob webs off my motorcycle at 45 MPH on the way to work. 72 degrees to day, great riding weather.

Logan and Sydney said...

You guys are all going to make Logan jealous!

Lib-Dawg said...

That's so great. Nice way to save money on gas!