So since Ryan was single this weekend we decided to make his favorite "CHICKEN FRIED STEAK" for Sunday dinner.
Legacy crawled all over Ryan, and Ryan had fun throwing pillows at her...
I made Brownies -Out of that recipe book Anisa let us borrow and Ice cream it was so "Yummy".
We missed you Anisa, Brenner, Joren & Terek!.
We also watched the movie Ghost Town which was so funny, and now we are watching the Oscars so I better get back.
We also watched the movie Ghost Town which was so funny, and now we are watching the Oscars so I better get back.

4 comments:
Ryan and legz look all cuddly. It sounds like you had a great time, so Ryan wouldn't miss his boys.
I'm sure it was very pleasant without Joren choking Legacy. We missed you guys!
Yum! Yeah - I didn't even know Anisa was out of town until Summer and Klint saw her at Aunt Debbies.
You guys are so nice to take such good care of him... He is lucky to have you!! Loved Ghostown too!
Post a Comment