We have been going to Blockbuster and renting Legacy older movies (because I am so sick of watching what she has). Well Lucas rented this movie a long time ago and told me it was a really heartfelt one. We rented it for Legacy this week, and I watched it for the first time this week with her. I thought it was such a cute movie, not to mention i was totally crying at the end. Legacy loves this movie, it is so fun to watch movies with her. My favorite part is when she laughs, she is so cute!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
I can't believe she actually sits still long enough to watch a movie. We love and miss her.
I kind of miss cartoons...It's been a really long time - last one i saw was Nemo. It was cute.
That's such a good movie!!
That's on of our favorites! The whole adoption thing is really touching, especially at our house. "Keep moving forward" is our motto!
Post a Comment