Here is the thing I love making backgrounds and I have several I am working on. I wanted to have at least 10 before I let everyone know what I was doing. But, I thought I could at least post this to get me on the map... I am making them for my family and friends. I feel I want you to use them but I don't want people I don't know to use them. So I ask that you don't post my site on your blog, I will have a link on my blog. Check it out and let me know what you think? I will have many made so eventually you will have several to choose from!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
I took one, if that's okay? I want to send you some papers to create one for me.... later after valentine's is over
Love them!!! You are so creative!!
I'm going to get around to it...it's just that my internet is stolen and I don't have it long enough to upload stuff.
All the ones that I want are taken...apparently I'm not fast enough at getting me a background.
Post a Comment