Here is the funniest video! She really does love to help around the house, I think this is so cute!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
I see momma is getting that sweet little girl trained.
that is so stinking cute.
What Shell's not telling us is this was at 5 in the morning before Legz could eat breakfast ;)
kidding
She is so cute. It keeps her busy.
That makes me miss my front loaders. My kids do the laundry, but they have to climb up on a chair and it's still really hard for them to reach the clothes in the washer:(
Now I know that my kids can do their own laundry! Lessons begin tomorrow.
any chance I can hire her to help out around here? Didn't think so but it was worth a shot. That was unspeakably cute. Oh, hope you're both feeling better right quick. Sick little ones are no fun at all.
Post a Comment