12/19/08

Snow much Fun!

Well we were suppose to be heading to St. George tonight. The snow storm that happened today delayed us a day. So we decided to go sledding down the hill by our house, Legacy had so much fun, she kept screaming with such excitement!


Flint came up with a great idea to go sledding down our driveway! This is something we will do all the time now!

3 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

I must say that of all the sledding videos taken by the family I have the funniest on by far. You remember, "Logan I'm Scared!" don't you. -Logan

Anisa said...

I guess if you don't shovel the drive way you can go sledding.

wendypepper said...

that's one darling looking little girl. She reminds me of you girls when you were young. What a lovely memory. I hope you don't mind my 'checking out' your blog. I saw the link on Bridget's blog. Hope your Christmas is a happy one.