12/6/08

Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas mainly because Lucas has such Christmas Spirit! Especially, when it comes to our tree and how it should look (I can't help he is too particular about placing everything - He got this from Debbie). Lucas wanted to make-over our tree and he has been wanting to do a Blue/Brown tree for a long time. This year he did it, it turned out so good. I love the new look of our tree!
*Sorry if you can't really tell, our camera is not the best!

6 comments:

Anisa said...

It looks great! And just so everyone knows, Lucas is Mr. fancy present wrapper as well.

Logan and Sydney said...

Lookin' good! I love it! Sorry I didn't know it was Lucas' phone texting me yesterday, I had to ask Logan because I didnt want to ask the texter who they were.

Rachel Doyle said...

Pretty tree - wondering if you guys want to get together with Bridget and us sometime in the next little bit. Brandon & Rachel

DAVIS' said...

IT looks awesome.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Love the tree, It looks Beautiful!

Lib-Dawg said...

Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors!