Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
We haven't done that yet. I will miss my tree, but really, I just cant face putting everything away. Maybe tomorrow.
Totally know how you feel, it all came down yesterday!
Holy ambitious batman! We haven't even started yet!
I'm leaving it all up until New Years Day-It doesn't last long enough for me!
I hear ya! My christmas stuff got put away the day after Christmas! I haven't even got to enjoy my christmas stuff since I've been gone the whole month of christmas!
your home is so lovely. How do you keep it so nice with a small one to look after? you be something. But in honesty my Christmas decorations are down too. Loved seeing the Granddaughters. What a hoot. Your little lady looks like she might be a 'handfull' all by herself. Do tell. love ya.
Post a Comment