So as I mentioned Legacy loves Kung Fu Panda! I thought I would post a video of what she does when the video is playing! She is so sweet!
This is what she does when Kung Fu Panda is over and the end music starts to play!
She is so crazy!
So as I mentioned Legacy loves Kung Fu Panda! I thought I would post a video of what she does when the video is playing! She is so sweet!
This is what she does when Kung Fu Panda is over and the end music starts to play!
She is so crazy!
4 comments:
I don't get how a girl that just goes and goes like she does can actually sit still to watch a movie. She is sooo cute. We love Legacy.
I don't think I have ever seen her sit that still. The second movie is more like Legz. She can't take after me because I don't have that much energy anymore.
Love Grandpa, and Grandma.
Well why she sits still you have time to do things...so that should be nice. She is a crazy cutie!!!!
She is so cute!!! That totally made me laugh.
Post a Comment