11/30/08

Kitchen Helper!

Here is the apron Anisa made legacy! (I am trying to get a good photo for you Anisa, but she doesn't know how to pose yet)
This is the reason Anisa made her an apron, she loves helping in the kitchen!


6 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

That's adorable. Logan says Anisa is living vicariously through you and making your daughter girly stuff.

Anisa said...

So cute!!! I made a pattern for a full body one so I can make matching ones. One of these days when we go to Gardner village we can check out some fabric that you like so I can make matching ones.

Anisa said...

And Logan, Legacy is all I've got, so I am living girly through her. I am going to make her a tutu as well.

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is so cute!! Love the Apron.

Ron and Debbie said...

sweet pictures, but she looks too grown up. Grandma is sad!

Ron and Debbie said...

I just love the fact that our kids get along so well, Especially Anisa's, and Lucas's family, where they live close togeather. It's only natural that they enjoy each others kids. Grandma has always done a lot of things for her nieces, and nephews. Grandma wishes she could make things for the grandkids right now.