10/24/08

The things she does!

(I can't wait to have my Camera back should only be a couple more weeks)
1. Saying the Words "Pretty, Uh Oh, What"
2. Running around without any pants or a diaper, how she learned to take her clothes off I have no idea.
3. Running to her High chair if she sees you start to make something (It is Quite Funny)
4. She will bring you something if you ask for it (ex. Bring me a book to read to you)
5. If I am putting Make-up on I have to put it on her as well
6. She always brings me the Perfume Bottle before we leave to work (What a girl)
7. If she wants something to drink she will stand under the cupboard that her Sippy cups are and point. (I like that she is able to start letting me know what she wants)
8. Right when we get home from work she will find the remote and bring it to me (I think she might be getting addictive to TV)
9. She has this weird habit of closing doors, if a door is open she must close it!!!
10. She is obsessed with tampons I have no idea but all she wants is the box (Plus the clean ones inside), I was in the store the other day and almost had to buy some just cause she was screaming for them. When she was a baby I would let her play under our sink in our bathroom as I was getting ready(It kept her out of trouble and right by me) and she would always play with them, I figured it was ok.. But then she started to know how to open them so I stooped letting her play with them!!!
There is my guarded secret she is a tampon lovin weirdo!

6 comments:

Lucashell said...

She also has a habit of Rolling her Eyes!!! I am sure she got that from me!!!

Erin Evelyn said...

hahahaha i love this little girl so much!! i want one just like her someday!!

Anisa said...

She is so cute. I'll have to email you the cute pics from today.

Ron and Debbie said...

you've trained that cute little girl very well.

Tamalama said...

Bahahahaha! I love it!

Lib-Dawg said...

That's so funny...a tampon lov'n weirdo, but a dang cute one!