YADAH, YADAH, YADAH,
I ran it in 2 hours...
It was my first time in Moab it was fun, even though we were there less than a day!
Next time will stay longer!!!
The finishers medal was so cool!
The finishers medal was so cool!
It was an interesting race, Lucas said we ran with a bunch of "Granola's" he was so right!
Also I didn't even take my I-Pod 13.1 miles with no music it was great!

8 comments:
Hey you did great,we're very proud of you. So what's wrong with all natural granolas? Also didn't you go into Moab when we ran cateract canyon?
We turned off just before Moab.
Lucas
So, where's Libby's medal? - Logan
Good job shellie that is awesome!
Not sure maybe she was too cool? Were is you medal libby? Jessie did she kill you on the way home with not taking a shower?
Awesome! Maybe Lucas needs to plan us a camping trip to Moab.
I never put my medal on...but I got one. Shellie, thanks for getting me motivated - it was a blast!!! Can't wait for SLC Half!!!
what? Why no iPod?
Post a Comment