So I thought I would post a photo of what my little girl does all night long. All she does is push patches her bear around in her stroller. Its quite funny to watch especially when she tries to go around the furniture and she gets upset because it won't fit. Then she starts trying to push it through the tight space over and over and then starts to cry. Then I say it doesn't fit and she gets so mad. I think I may have a problem soon!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
Sounds like she has the Blake patience and temper. Good luck with that!
O my gosh what a doll.
Oh you just wait....she is just warming up :)
Post a Comment