2-She gets excited over the smallest things it is so fun to watch
3-How she copies me and Lucas
4-How she always puts her dirty clothes where I trained her to put them(Can't believe she remembers)
5-She loves sitting on my lap and looking at my scrapbooks
6-She loves helping me do yard work I love watching her try and pull weeds
7-She laughs at King of the Hill (I know I shouldn't let her watch it)
8-She loves all animals especially ducks, I love it when she screams
9-She loves carrots
10-I think she is so sweet yesterday we had a hard day and after we got home I gave her a bath, then started to clean up the house when I realized it was too quite. I ran to look for her and this is where she was reading on her desk. I thought it was too sweet not to take a photo.
I love you Legacy!!!

6 comments:
Cute kid you have there.
Can you come and train my kids? :) just kidding, you have one cute little girl!
Thank you for making our day. I told Lucas the other day, it must be great raising that little girl.
You have such a positive attitude!!! I need to think about all the sweet things my kids do instead of all the things that drive me crazy.
She is a sweetie...hope your other children are just as sweet as her.
She is so cute!! We miss her today at the office!!
Post a Comment