We had our 7 year anniversary last Sunday. I have been so busy I forgot to post and Tell Lucas Happy Anniversary!!! I cannot believe it has been 7 years, I cannot believe you chose me. I love you alot and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me! Thanks for everything you do for me, my life wouldn't work with out you. We didn't get to do anything but I am sure a few months down the line we will not be so busy and we can go to dinner or something!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago



5 comments:
We'll baby sit any time... even over night... I don't sleep anyway.
Happy anniversary you two.
Happy anniversary!!! You were a beautiful bride!! Congrats on making it this far....it only gets better & harder from here :)
Seriously, 7 years?! That's awesome! You're a fantanstic couple.
Dang - seven years. How time flies! Cute pics! Congrats
Post a Comment