
This makes me so sad... I love pumpkins I was so excited Lucas let me plant some in "HIS" garden. Me and Legacy were so excited to watch them grow, and for an activity on Sunday I was going to pick a few small ones and have Brenner,Joren, and Legz paint them (I was so excitted knowing we grew them we didn't buy them). Well because of the flood it ruined my pumpkins we had another one growing that broke off and a bunch of flowers that looked like they starting to grow pumpkins, but it looks like this is all I will get. I will try again next year! I am excited to take Legacy to every pumpkin patch I can find this year. I think our home will be over flowing with carved and painted pumpkins...
4 comments:
Oh Shellie that is sad, hopefully you get more than that sad lonely one all by itself but if not hopefully Legacy has fun at all the different pumpkin patches this year.
Well at least you got one pumpkin...I love to decorate with pumpkins too! I wish I could've had a garden this summer.
when pumpkins get to be that size, my grandpa used to carefully scrape each grandkids name in a pumpkin and as it continued to grow, so did the names.
It is so much fun to carve pumpkins, I wonder what Legz will come up with!
Post a Comment