7/3/08

She can do it!!!

It is done, no more gate.. A couple days ago me and Lucas thought that we should just take the gate down and see what happens. Well she spent about an hour going up and down the stairs. Last night when I got home she spent about 25 minutes going up and down the stairs. I think soon she will be a pro, because she goes down the stairs every way she can think of. The only downside is she takes her toys stands at the top with them and lets them go and watches as her toys go rolling down the stairs to the bottom.

2 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

I remember slidind down my aunt's stairs every way imaginable...butt, belly, etc. Good times. Glad you don't have to be worried about her falling down them now.
-Sydney

Lib-Dawg said...

Dang! That's got to be some good exercise for her to go up and down.