I am really starting to get sick of all these Restaurants changing their fries. First we loose the homestyle fries at Arby's (But when we were in Cedar over the weekend we went to Arby's they actually had Homestyle fries I was so excited), then Artic circle changes to soggy fries and now Carl's Junior changes there fries to some yucky crap (I loved Carls fries)... When is it going to end? What are your favorite fries please let me know?
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

8 comments:
i am a french fry-aholic! Seriously i could eat them for every meal of everyday! Apollo Burger has yummy yummy fries!!
Is this a post by Lucas? I can't believe Shellie would care about fries. The best are Red Robin, of course.
I like Wendy's. I used to hate them, but not anymore!
Darby friend of Clisty here. I'm a fry lover and eat way too many. Sadly the best fries are nowhere near me.
In N Out burger is tops in my book. When you can watch them cut up the tater right in front of you that is a good thing. Sadly I don't live anywhere near one.
Then Apollo Burger has some tasty tries too. Nope don't live near them either.
Training Table's are mighty delish drenched in Cheese and Ultimate Dipping sauce and ...you guessed it not near them either.
Here in CO i'll have to manage to be stuck with Red Robin or Mc.D's.
I love Arby's curly fries. In fact sometimes I'll go to Arby's and just buy some fries, usually with spare change that I have in my car.
I went to Carl's Jr with Allison the other night and was thinking the fries were new. And a few hours later I realized I hated them because they were initiating nasty mouth burps.
The best fries were waaaaaaay back when Carls Jr had crinkle cut fries. The no-trans fat rule has killed the french fry industry.
I'm not really a fry fan...however, there are some restaurants that are doing sweet potato fries and those are pretty dang tasty. You have to have fry sauce to enjoy any fry though.
First of all I must put in a shout out of St. George because I live 2 minutes from an In-N-Out burger and the fries, a good when the oil is good there I love the burgers you can’t get a better burger for the price. I like either seasoned fries like curly fries at Arby’s or CrissCut fries at Carl’s junior. The Fries at Red Robin are good, but if you must know what Fries I like it’s the waffle cut Ore-Ida ones in the freezer section at your local grocery store. - Logan
Post a Comment