6/15/08

Yea Right!!!

So on Saturday we took Legacy to the splash pool, at Anisa and Ryans place. I was so excited for Legacy, I thought she was going to have so much fun... Boy was I wrong!!! She was such a scaredy cat, we got her to stand in the pool but that was about it. Anisa even tried to take a crack at it but the best she got her to do is sit in her lap and put her feet in the pool. I guess she would rather sit around the adults, maybe she is 100% girl and thought she would miss some gossip. Will try again maybe she will get a little braver next time...
I love her swimming suite, she looked to cute in pink and orange...
She loved those balls that you fill with water!

3 comments:

Anisa said...

Girls don't get in the water, do they? I think they just like to get a tan.

Lib-Dawg said...

That is such a cute swim suit! I think she just needs to warm up to the water...maybe next time she'll like it?

Erin Evelyn said...

Its because my legz is a diva! She is my favorite!!