
How is it that I can clean and clean and clean, and lucas and my sweet little girl can trash our house in less than 10 minutes...
Yesterday I mopped the floors on my hands and knees because I don't believe in mops, cleaned the kitchen and dusted the vacuumed the house, cleaned the bathrooms and did laundry...
The only thing I asked Lucas to do it take the trash out, to my surprise when I got home the garbage was chuck full with more than I remember from last night, the Laundry I took out of the dryer this morning and laid out on the bed so it wouldn't get wrinkled and I could put it away when I got home from work was scattered around the house. My newly mopped floor had some sort of food all over it from what I am not sure but it is sticky and has crumbs all over it... The sink was full of dishes and the dishwasher was empty (can't load a dish)... So instead of coming home to my nice clean home I came home to a disaster. Now I am not blaming it all on Lucas cause Legacy can cause some damage but come on you don't have to let the kid have free reign over the house. "She can't do whatever she wants"!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
I totally agree - mops don't work! That's a bummer...i live with two girls right now and sometimes feel like it's pointless to clean, and they are grown women!
The kids always do whatever they want when they are home with dad! Sorry to break this news to you.
maybe you oughtta go on your own trip so those two can sit and watch it all pile up...just sayin'
Post a Comment