Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did she stick in there?! Once I heard Marik do a loud girl like yell and then happened to lose my keys. It took me a few hours to piece the story together. i hafta call you now
Oh My!! What did she stick in there? I do hope she is okay for sure.
Grandma B
Are you trying to freak my mom out?
Did you know they make these little plastic things that you can put in those? Get with the program. That girl is into everything.
Holy CRAP!!! I want to know what happened - hope she learned not to put stuff in the plug.
Post a Comment