So it has been over 3 weeks since I got cut on the foot. My foot still hurts when I touch the spot. So I am thinking there is probably a little piece of glass in it. So here are my options:
#1- Go to the Doctor and see if he can look for it
(this option will cost money I don't want to spend)
#2-Let my body eventually reject it and push it out of my foot
(I like this option)
#3-Let Lucas take a needle and poke around my foot - and if he find something he can cut it out!
(that won't land me in the emergency room)
What do you think if you where in my position what would you do????


5 comments:
Go to the DOCTOR!!! It will be money well spent...otherwise option three, have Lucas look at, but then you will probably end up in the hospital like you said!
Sometimes a bad cut will hurt a little bit up to a year, when touched. If it isn't healed over yet, put sticky gum on it, and it will draw it out. If it is healed over have Lucas see if he can feel something hard in there.
I would let Lucas dig around in there. It couldn't hurt any more than if the doctor was doing it. Or option #4 (as Cash has told me numerous times) have Dr. Williams, AKA Flint, cut it out. He took a chunk out of Cash's shin for him.
-Sydney
Yes, and if you had Flint poke at your foot that would be agony. I agree with the sticky gum that stuff works wonders. I remember when I fell on a cactus that got the left over prickles out quick!!
Jessie you never fell on a cactus - that was me. And yes the sticky stuff does work. I sure hope you get your foot fixed, you have the St. George Marathon to run, GIRL!
Post a Comment