4/2/08

The Hulk!

We have some of our dvd cases in our entertainment center. Legacy loves pulling them out and looking at the covers. Well yesterday she would pull them all out and bring me the hulk case. I would say "no legz pick a different movie". So I would put it away and go about my business, minutes later my little girl was right there with that stinking Hulk DVD case. So then I decided to hide it behind other dvd cases thinking she would get confused and bring me a different one. Well the joke was on me she is a little smarter then I give her credit for, she found it and brought it to me again. I think we did this several times. Well I took this photo doesn't she look like the "HULK".

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

That is so funny!!! She is a smartie - you better watch it with her. Great photo!!!

Anisa said...

I am telling you, she and Joren should be siblings. He loves the Hulk too!

Ron and Debbie said...

Wow!! From a lion to the Hulk, what a girl!!!
Grandma B