3/24/08

You little stinker!

This week is my spring cleaning week. First cleaning the ceiling fans so we can start using them, clean vents, blinds, walls, etc... Well tonight was the ceiling fans and the pantry/fridge. As I was cleaning out the pantry I was throwing old food away. As I turn around I look to see my little girl pulling everything out of the trash and eating some really old Cheetos. This little girl is getting to wild for me no wonder I am so exhausted every night.

4 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Your trash does look tasty! That's such a cute outfit legacy is wearing!!!

ClistyB said...

look she only eats things that match her outfit

Anisa said...

That girl is a crazy nut. There is just something about those Blakes... I don't know what to tell you.

Audra B. said...

Hey Shellie! It was so good to hear from you. Your daughter is so cute!