skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We finally had our X-Box Party! Mike and his kids (Nolen, Nina, Gwen & Sleepy Merrick) came over for Pizza/Ice cream and Halo 3. Well I don't think I have to tell you that me and Lucas lost, well mainly me. Gwen watched Legacy the whole time, she loved having a friend. Nolen and Mike destroyed us, I don't think I have ever seen anyone get 25 kills so fast. Nina was really good with the levels that had the vehicles. Merrick came asleep and pretty much slept through the party. We had alot of fun, we missed you Clisty and Allison hope you guys had fun in Park City. Lucas told Mike
that Logan was coming up next weekend and that no matter how much he practiced he couldn't beat him because of his annoying photographic memory and all Logan has to do it play the level once and he has it memorized. However, I picked up some tricks thanks guys I think with these I can maybe get better. The funniest part is when all his kids where putting on their shoes and Merrick says "stop your hurting my feelings, I'm sensitive" so freaking cute..
3 comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun. It is interesting how much you can appreciate someone that you have only seen once but, Thanks, Mike for being so good to Lucas & Shellie and helping Ryan and Anisa so much with their house sell.
Thank you! Thank you!!
Is Merrick the one that's Brenner's age? I bet he's a lot of fun!
what kinda mom ditches a Halo party to go to Park City?!?!?
thanks for taking care of them!!
Post a Comment