Well as you can see she is covered in Oreo cookies. I was busy making dinner and Lucas handed her an Oreo cookie (good thing I didn't see it, or I would have made him help her eat it). Well I have discovered she is a sweet addict and she will shove the entire thing into her mouth as quick as she can. This is exactly what she did and when she discovered it was too much she took a portion of it out, ate the portion left in her mouth and then shoved the remainder cookie back into her mouth. Well all week I have been cleaning up this cookie mess, I think I have finally tackled the Oreo cookie. Look at what one little sweet tooth girl and one little double stuffed Oreo cookie can do.
She starting to laugh when I asked her what she was doing?

She starting to laugh when I asked her what she was doing?
She really loved that Oreo!

3 comments:
She is so adorable! I love that she started to laugh when you questioned her.
-Sydney
Well, Legz, thank you for my smile of the day!! You are such a card!! I'm glad your mom is the one that cleans you up but it really should be your Dad since he is a oreo cookie eater, too.
P.S. Grandpa gets to see you this weekend. I am soooooooooo jealous!! Gramma B
Love that 'I got away with it' face/laugh!
Post a Comment