I am so excited for this Half Marathon Me and Libby are running. I love to run and have become obsessed with it. Last Saturday I ran 7 miles at 9 min a mile. This weekend I am going to run 8 miles (not to mention the 4-5 miles a day I already run). I recently purchased some new Nike shoes, I needed 6 weeks to break them in before the big day. The race starts at 7:00am at Olympic Legacy Bridge (April 19th - Saturday) and ends close or right in front of the Gateway Mall (Lucas is taking me for a drive this weekend to see the course). I am hoping to cross the finish line between 9:00-9:15am. As a treat me and Libby will be going out to eat that night to celebrate our accomplishment. Everyone is welcome to join us. Here is the Course if you are curious.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago


4 comments:
ummmm OBSESSED might be putting it lightly ;) I am signing up for the 5k. Which I will finish at the same time you finish your half-er.
Crazy stuff!!! Part of me can't wait for it to get here...the other part of me doesn't want it to get here! YOu go girl! Way to work it!!! I would like to cross the finish line by lunch time. ;)
I can't wait to come and watch, Shellie I think you'll do a lot better than Libby, sorry Lib!
Ya think? I KNOW Shellie is going to do a lot better than me. Duh!
Post a Comment