skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have been really stressed out to start my new job. Today was alot better than yesterday, Lucas said I had a nervous break down yesterday. I think alot of the reason is because I am a very sentimental person and I have worked 3 years for Ryan Pool but have known him for 7 years. I missed my office, me and Legacy's routine, my computer with the huge screen, and my favorite semi-boss Mike Borzoni. Today we went to work together and she didn't handle it very well. We are currently in transition so the office is not mine yet. I think she will handle it
better when we get it set up. I moved the Pack and Play that she hated in my new office at the end of the day and she was better, I think because it was something familiar. This post is dedicated to my old boss Ryan Pool, and my old routine. I will miss you!!!
3 comments:
Change is hard for everyone. Legacy is so good, though, she'll be okay! I just hope you're okay. And I can totally see why you like Mike so much... he is a great realtor.
yes, but he knows who his 'real' friends are now, Shell!!
feel free to delete this if you want
I totally understand - I always have a hard time with change, and especially if it is with a job that you love. Hopefully you'll start like'n your new job and will love it just as much as your old job.
Post a Comment