1/9/08

TWIX MESS!!!!!

Legacy just freaks out when you clean out her nose. So we decided as a treat for such horrible punishment we would let her have a twix bar. Our mistake, look at her she is a mess. Notice that Mommy forgot to put a bib on her. She had alot of fun and really enjoyed her treat. So maybe she won't cry so bad next time daddy and mommy clean her nose out.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

Why does her nose need to be cleaned out? Is she sick? I hope not. And is her nose now messier with the chocolate in it. She is just too much like Joren. He loves chocolate too!

The York's said...

She's getting so big!!! She's a cutie! Poor girl nobody likes their nose sucked out!!

ClistyB said...

I had a bad habit of cleanig out my kids' noses! I was always trying to get at their nostrils. Mike on the other hand would let them walk around with small green caterpillar's inching down their upper lips if I hadn't been around. I am going to keep a stash of candy for Legacy in my purse from now on. So she will like me more than she likes Mike. She liked that TWIX way better than the fries I gave her yesterday!!

Erin Evelyn said...

I Love this little Girl!! She makes my day, even when she is covered in chocolate messes!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Who knew "Twix" could be so messy! She is a doll!!!