1/30/08

Super Soft Hair Tip!!!

Since I am always looking for something to help with my oily and sensative hair and skin, I think I found something. For all you ladies who hate putting product in to their hair like I do because you want soft and manageable hair-This tip is for you.

Lesson 101- Now we all know the Golden Rule about Shampoo and conditioner. First try not to wash your hair everyday (well that doesn't work for me, I work out everyday and my hair gets sweaty-So if the first doesn't work for you either then use this next solution). Second- Never use the same shampoo and conditioner for more than 3 or 4 days. Buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and a refreshing Clean shampoo and conditioner. Switch between these two products ever few days, I have always done this. It helps to prevent alot of build up. But I have found the best shampoo their is. Head and Shoulders intensive solutions the one they sell in the box (their is no conditioner with this shampoo, I have found you don't need one with this shampoo but if you do need to use conditioner then just use a dab of your moisturizing conditioner at the ends of your hair) . I use that ever couple days instead of my moisturizing shampoo. & conditioner. My hair feel so clean and stays clean even when I am not using it. I am also having an easier time styling my hair, plus it is super soft. I have always like to play with my hair, and Lucas loves to also especially when it is super soft. Hope this tip helps, I will be posting more little secrets for you to try.

1 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Shellie, So I have just plain old soft hair and I am always looking for more body to it. I was going to post about my new brush. OH MY GOSH! It's huge but I have found that it gives my hair body, but it also makes my hair super soft. I have heard though that using different shampoo every couple of days is better for your hair...I should start doing that. Thanks for the tips!!! I'm excited to see more!