1/27/08

Shopping Spree!

Me,Lucas & Legacy went on a double date with my friend Morgan and her Husband Nick and their Kid Kaden. I wanted to get a few new bottoms and a couple tops. I got these two bottoms from American Eagle and Hollister, I also got a bunch of shirts from DownEast Outfitters, they were having a huge clearance and I got alot shirts for $2.00. But I think the biggest score of the night was for Lucas. We went to Hollister and he got 2 cargo pants for $11.90 each. When they have a clearance it is amazing, he was so happy. I love going shopping, Legacy is so fun to take she is so good, and she loves to see what clothes I am buying.

3 comments:

ClistyB said...

thank goodness!!! Somebody who posted on their site today!! Yahoo!!

Chet & Carma Kids said...

I never get the sales. Boo hoo for me. Congrats on your way cheap, but cute purchases!
Libby

Ron and Debbie said...

I will never say that Anisa is my shopper again. You guys give her a run for the money.

Cute pants though and a good discount price. It's nice when people have to go buy smaller pants than the next size up.