I really hate this Purple freaking dinosaur. When I was growing up my little sister Kim was obsessed with him. I swear I had seen every episode he had ever made. Tonight Legz just didn't want to fall asleep. So me and Lucas went into our room and closed the doors, and watched medium. Legz of course was fighting sleep, so she sat on the floor at the foot of the bed playing with her toys. Well when 10:00pm hit I was like this is ridiculous she needs to go to sleep. When we picked her up and laid her next to us, she was struggling to break free. Because I have the stupid "I Love You" song memorized forever, me and Lucas took turns singing it too her. Well is worked she fell asleep, she turned over and stuck her butt up in the air. Then she let a big ole' fart right in my face. It was so funny.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago


4 comments:
I'm sure it would work no matter what song you sing to her. And thankfully, Brenner has outgrown his love of Barney!
That was the funniest post! Thanks for the laugh!
Barney will save you from many, many rough times. I guarantee it.
Grandma sings to her but you know that she goes right to sleep. that's because she won't have to listen to her bad singing if she hurrys and goes to sleep.
Post a Comment