So Christmas morning I was walking out of our bedroom when Lucas stopped me and asked where I got those PJ Pants I was wearing. I told him that I had purchased them when me, Anisa, Logan and Sydney went to park city mid November. Well surprise, surprise when I was opening a gift from him to my shock he got me the exact same ones (I laughed). Well I took back the 2 PJ pants he had gotten me and my refund was $21 plus some change. What I have really been wanting is the DVD Scene it friends game. Well when me and Lucas went to purchase it today I knew I was going to have to reach into my allowance and add $15.00 to my purchase because it costs $35.00. When we went to the register she rung up the game the total was $21.00 + change. I was so excited I got the game for exactly what I took the PJ pants back for. How excited was I, wal-mart what a deal!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
What a deal! Guess you won't have to worry about me beating you when you play that because I was never that big of fan of that show but I bet Granny could have given you guys a run for your money.
You can't play it without me!!!
That's so cool! What a deal...I hate buying games because they are so expensive. I wonder if I would be any good at playing this game...since I said no to watching "freinds"...but I've kind of caught a few episodes here and there!
Next time you come down you need to bring it and we can have a competition on who know Friends the best!
Post a Comment