Legacy has an area in our grate room that is just for her toys. So when we are watching TV she crawls over and plays with her toys. She has played over in that corner all day long. I love watching her play with her new toys, I think if she keeps it up we will have to replace all the batteries soon. I never want to miss a moment, she seems to discover new things ever minute. She all the sudden today thinks she can walk and just steps away from her toys and falls flat on her face. I caught her laughing after she fell, my little giggle monster!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago


2 comments:
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Love Dad
I miss her already but I worry that she is going to hurt herself.
She is such a good baby except when you have to dress her!
Grandma
Post a Comment