12/2/07

Picky, Picky, Picky!!! Ron to Blame!!!

First I am going to apologize for using Logan as an example. So yesterday me and Lucas got into a debate, he found a Christmas gift that he thought would work, for Logan and Sydney. I told him to stop looking because Logan gave me exactly what they wanted, brand and everything. Lucas asked "Does it make a difference" I am here to say it does!!! A few years ago I guess I was only half listening to Logan when he said what kind of sweatshirt he wanted - He informed me the only colors and brands I could get him. Well I ended up making a mistake and getting him a white sweater. Apparently he said no white. Last weekend I was talking to Anisa and told her that I cannot pick gifts for Lucas unless he gives me everything down to the color, of what he wants. (I have made plenty of mistakes in the past to know, if he says what he wants you better get that exact one) Anisa told me to just get it and let him take it back. Well that is not how Lucas works, he hates taking stuff back and if he can't play with it on the day he gets the gift then you shouldn't have gotten it for him at all. I have to say Logan and Lucas are the same (what did Ron do to them?) I have to blame Ron because Anisa and Josh are not this way(because we have gotten Josh & Anisa plenty of gifts they have kept and not returned). I don't mind them being picky because they tell you exactly what they want down to Brand & Color. I just think it is hilarious that they are both the same, in this way. I just wish I had figured out this sooner, I could have saved many mistakes I have made with gifts. (Sydney this might save you from some mistakes I have made) At least you know it wasn't Debbie that did this, it was Ron! He now picks his own gift cause I think he thinks Debbie won't get what he exactly wants. So Funny!!!

3 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Thank you, shellie. You make me smile!!! Another reason that I don't buy Ron gifts anymore is that he buys so MANY for himself that he doesn't need any from me. So this is what he bought for himself that I said that they were gifts from me. 12+ pairs of socks, a deep fryer for turkeys, a LCD (or some initial thing)battery-operated lantern,& a leather coat to ride motorcycles.

Logan and Sydney said...

Logan is so bad! He told me he wanted a shovel for his birthday and even took me to Home Depot and showed me which one he wanted. Well, when he opened it he was like, "you got me a shovel?" and acted all weird. He is so hard because he just goes and buys whatever he wants/needs! I finally figured out what I want to get him for Christmas and I told him that I had made a tentative decision and he told me not to get offended when he took back whatever it was I was getting for him. Maybe he wont get anything!
-Sydney

Anisa said...

I agree... it's totally dad's fault.