12/8/07

Chilis!

I have been bragging to Lucas how great Legacy is at a restaurant. So tonight he took us to Chilis. Well as I said Legacy was awesome, me however he may think twice before taking me out. We had just got our drinks, and somehow I knocked my diet coke over it went everywhere all over Legacy and Lucas the table and the floor (thank goodness we hadn't gotten our food yet). Well they came and cleaned it up I was so embarrassed, but the worse part is when I apologized to the waiter he said "oh you know kids", I looked at him and said well I actually spilled the drink, he just chuckled and said "oh". I felt retarded, I hate being clumsy!

2 comments:

ClistyB said...

the best part about Diet Coke is that when it spills, it doesn't get sticky!

Lib-Dawg said...

That is the funniest story. Thanks for a laugh. Legacy is such cutie!