12/10/07

The Best Job in the Whole World!

This is the best Job in the whole world. I feel so dang Lucky that I got to have a child. I cannot even spend 5 minutes from her without freaking out. I feel like my life is more complete with her in it. She adds so much joy, laughter and happiness. I feel so lucky that the Lord trusted me enough to give me someone so precious. Everyday when she wakes up I rush to her bedroom, she always greets me with the biggest and brightest smile. On days when I take her to work she is such great entertainment I feel so blessed that I get to spend all day with her and still get to work. She is starting to play, and play, until she is too tired and falls asleep. It seems like Lucas is always hearing me say "Today has to be my very best day". I truly feel blessed as I am sure all mothers do. I feel like I have everything I could possibly want or need at this very moment.

1 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

We are all blessed to have Legacy in our lives. I still tell people how much of a miracle baby she is!!
You are a very good mother, too!!!
Lucas is a sweetheart of a dad but I knew that he would be because he was such a loving child.