Yesterday as we were driving home from St. George. I realized how dang lucky I am to have such a wonderful man in my life. Being thanksgiving I have to say how thankful I am for him. Here are some qualities I love so much about him:
1-Whatever he wants to build he figures it out and does it (extremely good with the hands on stuff).
2-Can tell when I am stressing and steps in and does a few little things - If he doesn't think I notice I do. (You are very helpful)
3-He is very good Dad to legz, he loves her more than anything I am glad we fight over who's turn it is to give her a bath, or who gets to read to her. I say it is my turn he says it is his turn. That little girl has to know how much we love her.
2-Can tell when I am stressing and steps in and does a few little things - If he doesn't think I notice I do. (You are very helpful)
3-He is very good Dad to legz, he loves her more than anything I am glad we fight over who's turn it is to give her a bath, or who gets to read to her. I say it is my turn he says it is his turn. That little girl has to know how much we love her.
4-He is very handy around the house.
Story:
Story:
When we first got married, we rented a 1 bedroom apartment. Well he is definitely the decorator. I went out and bought a few things to hang on the wall, I thought I would hang them up and surprise him. Well I tried to hang a clock and made a pretty good size whole in the wall. I thought to myself "Lucas is going to kill me". So I looked around the house to find something to fill the hole with. I found Toilet paper and toothpaste. It looked great you could not tell I made a whole in the wall. Lucas never knew until we were moving out and he saw little bit of the toilet paper hanging out of the hole, he started to pull on it. (I knew I had been discovered) Lucas said "what the heck is this, did you do this" I said "yes". He told me to "never to hang anything again that is why they have putty & paint" Well I have not hung anything since, as per his request.
5-Fantastic kisser & more stuff - But lets keep this "G" rated!
6-He tells me I always look good and never fat in anything! (Even though I ask him how do I look -it is always an automatic "GREAT" - But he never even looks at me) I usually end up saying "you didn't even look" his response is always "you always look great"(Nice Save Lucas)
7-He makes me laugh pretty hard
8-He always wakes up in the morning in the best mood, like everything is great it puts me in a good mood.
9-He is a hard worker. He loves his job and loves going to work everyday. (He comes home and tells me all the cool stuff he saw that day)
10-He takes really good care of me when I am sick. He even ran out and got me orange juice one night at about 11:30pm a few years ago when I was really sick and I didn't even ask. (well I asked the secret way women ask for something)
There are many more reasons I love him, but it would end up being alot of pages.
I love you Lucas!!!
I love you Lucas!!!
Well I am sure when he reads this he is going to be upset with me!!!


1 comments:
That was sweet! I hope I find me a great guy someday!!!
Post a Comment