skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So we needed something cute in our guest bedroom. Lucas and I thought of doing this cute sign. We bought all the materials and I painted and Lucas Put together and Hung it up. I loved the saying "Home is where your story begins". He is really fun to do stuff with, plus he is so willing to help me with everything. Now I just need to get the photos developed for the frames.
Look at these cute holders I made, I really like doing crafts. I needed Christmas gifts for some of my girlfriends.
4 comments:
Cute, cute! SO crafty...so last year I got one of those metal plate things for recipes - i love it! Great gifts to make and give!
you are totally going to town on the crafty!!!
Cute Stuff. I need to borrow you guys for a few days!!! Or better yet, you make what I want and I'll tend Legacy!
Love it, I wish I had the ambition to do all that stuff!! I'm just lazy!!!
Post a Comment