Well my birthday is over, but I had an awesome day! Lucas got me Uggs which I love, I have never had any shoes that cost more than $35 bucks(Besides my Many Nike shoes). They are very comfortable, I love them. He also got me a I Pod Touch (That thing is so cool I got on the Internet tonight, you can do so much with it "So Cool"). I love it so much I was totally surprised, I thought I was going to get it for Christmas. I was running to day thinking how I was going to get through 10 miles of running when my I-pod nano only lasts 45 minutes. The scholes family got me an arm band for my I-Pod touch so that I could run with it. Debbie & Ron gave me cash always a fantastic gift. My mom & Sisters sent me some cute jewelry and facts about the day I was born that was Pretty cool to read. Thanks to everyone who got me something & called me & texted & e-mailed me today you guys are so great.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!!! SOunds like you got lot's of great stuff! I love my ipod - it was the best invention EVER!!! My new years resolution is to send birthday cards to everyone this next year!!! Happy Birthday!
I called you and so did Ron. I hope you got them. I got home from mtg. too late to try again.
now that I am back in the iPod market, I will want your opinion on the new Touch!!
Shell, please don't write in yellow anymore because my defective eyes can hardy read it and you know how much joy I get out of these blogs. Deb
Post a Comment