skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So when I found out I was having a girl, I was so excited. I told Anisa that her next baby needed to be girl so the Legz wouldn't be left out. Well little did I know that Joren would fall in love with this little angel. So there are times that I see little bit of Joren's personality in Legacy. For example every time I feed her she likes to look at her food after it has been in her mouth. She doesn't want to wear a bib, she will tear it off instantly. I have this feeling that Joren and Legacy will be the best of friends. However, I think they will also be little terrors, I think legacy will do whatever Joren tells her to do!!!! Fear them, they are going to do some damage....
1 comments:
that cute little angel couldn't possibly ever do any damage! Ron
Post a Comment