11/13/07

Crafts!!!

Legacy and I took the day off from work today. I decided to do some crafts, as you can see below. Legz and I got up ate breakfast, worked on our crafts. She took a mid morning nap so I could run 5 miles and now we have to run to the store so I can make an Oreo Cheescake for my boss who had his birthday yesterday (he asked if I could give that to him for his birthday, what a wierdo). Lucas has surprises for me tonight (I will let you know what they are). So far what a great day...

I made Christmas Blocks, I had alot of fun doing them... This year I would like to make some of my own decorations. And Yes I know it is not christmas yet.

When I went to super saturday I didn't like the stuff they had to make the ribbon board - So I went to Joanns to add some diffrent stuff and put it together today!

2 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

I love the Christmas blocks. You did a great job!

ClistyB said...

oh Shelli, you are not too early to do Christmas things. This is Utah and it seems like if you are in Utah, you can do Christmas as early as October!