10/7/07

Ok I Will Do One!!!!

Anisa my sister--in-law said that I should do a blog - and since she is the one always getting me into things, like scrapbooking, etc... I am sure that most of these posts will be of my cute Little Girl Legacy. My Husband is Lucas and he works for a Diamond Land Survey and Design he loves it. I work for a Realtor/Builder Named Ryan Pool, He is pretty cool because he lets me bring my little angel to work. She Helps me out alot, her play area is surrounded by pens and calculators from my desk. I love bringing her to work it makes work so much fun. Everyone who works there calls my little girl the "Office Mascot". Hopefully I can update this but we will see, I started alot of stuff: I am trying to write a journal everyday for Legacy until she is old enough to write in it herself, I also started a happiness Journal for my family, we sit down once a day and write down our happiest moments of our day - It is so much fun!

1 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

That sounds like such a good idea to keep a journal for Legacy, and to do a happiness journal - I should start one of those!!! Legacy sure is DARLING!!!